Gran Coronel extra-añejo tequila:
- The Premium tequila among the Premium.
- Aged in barrels during 40 months.
- This tequila has its own personality due to its unique and special flavor thanks to its particular aging process.
- Different types of medium toast barrels are used for its aging to obtain an extra premium quality blend.
- The barrels used are from Allier French oak, American oak, old red wine barrels from Europe and California, and old Scotch whiskey barrels.
- Limited edition with numbered bottles and signed by the prestigious tequila maker, Hector Dávalos, ensuring the high quality required for these tequilas.
- Format 750 ml.
- Each bottle comes in an individual luxury box.